PMGSJ’s Provider Portal has been updated to accommodate ICD-10 and allow for enhanced operational capabilities and communication. Accessing the new system is easy! If you do not have a User Name or Password sign in as a “New User” and one will be created for you.
- Authorization and Referral Requests & Status
- Member Roster and Eligibility Look-up
- Claims Status and EOBs
- Network Provider Look-up
- Secure Email Communication
For more information or to request PMGSJ Provider Portal training, please contact Provider Services at 408-937-3612
PDF for Quick Start Guide PMGSJ Provider Portal (Click Here)
Physicians Medical Group of San Jose (PMGSJ) was established as an Independent Physician Association in 1980 for the purpose of providing health care to patients enrolled in Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) or Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs). EXCEL MSO, LLC is the organization that provides administrative services to the physicians in PMGSJ. EXCEL MSO, LLC works closely with physicians and health plans to provide claims payment, member support, authorizations and health plan coordination.
The Provider Services Department at Physicians Medical Group of San Jose/EXCEL MSO, LLC supports providers by:
- assisting with the credentialing/recredentialing and contracting process
- providing in-service trainings to medical office staff and physicians
- providing health resources and health plan updates through our physician newsletter
- serving as the liaison to other departments within EXCEL
- serving as the liaison to the health plans
- providing friendly, professional, and individualized service to best fit your needs
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please contract us directly at 408-937-3612 or via email at PROVIDERSERVICES@EXCELMSO.COM.
For Hearing Impaired TDD/TTY access, please contact California State TDD/TTY line at 1 (877) 735-2929, the line is available to all California residents.